Is your telecommunications company a member of TDR?
Have you already made your complaint to your telecommunications company?
- Are you and your telecommunications company unable to agree and the dispute is therefore deadlocked
- orhas it been more than six weeks since you complained and the issue still isn't resolved
- orare you still unhappy with the solution?
Make a complaint to TDR - we may be able to help.
Before TDR can help you need to make a formal complaint to your telecommunications company, giving them the opportunity to resolve your problem.
- If you and your telecommunications company can't agree, and the dispute is deadlocked
- orits been more than six weeks since you complained and the issue still isn't resolved
- oryou aren't happy with the solution, then TDR may be able to help.
Sorry, TDR can only help with complaints about members of our service. If your telecommunications company isn't a member of TDR, we recommend you go through the company's formal complaints process to try to resolve your issues. If you are dissatisfied with the results of this process, you can go to the Disputes Tribunal or through the court system.If your dispute relates to unfair trading practices, we suggest you also inform the Commerce Commission.