If you are interested in joining TDR, please contact TDR directly. We will follow up by providing you with all the information you require.
Benefits of TDR Scheme Membership
- Customers value having access to an external, independent complaint resolution service in case they are unable to resolve their complaints through providers' internal processes. As awareness of the TDR scheme grows, customers are increasingly choosing or transferring to providers who are members of the Scheme.
- The Scheme is seen as industry standard. The major New Zealand telecommunication carriers are all members.
- Scheme Members can promote their membership on their websites and promotional material, highlighting their commitment to customer service.
- Scheme Members can declare their membership of the Scheme under the Broadband Product Disclosure Code.
- Scheme Members have access to positive credit information about people under the Credit Reporting Privacy Code, such as their current credit accounts (including with telecommunications providers), their credit limits and their payment histories.
- The Scheme is viewed favourably by the Government, consumer organisations and the media.